Our range of services covers the entire spectrum of the railway infrastructure design in all phases.
In the following, we have compiled for you the main areas of focus of our activities in this field.
Our experience in the area of railway infrastructure design ranges from new-build, high-speed lines through upgrading of lines to the modernisation of existing railway installations.
We plan systems for personnel and goods in all categories:
- Main stations
- Overtaking Stations
- Freight Stations (freight centres, terminals, marshalling yards)
- S-Bahn stops
- Stations with sidings and special requirements
- Parking facilities, service areas, etc.
Planning services range from development of new concepts to the adaptation of existing facilities to customer-specific requirements.
One of our specialities is the planning of container terminals with the various associated operations:
- Combined Transport (containers, swap bodies, semi-trailers)
- Contract logistics (rail express, individually packed goods)
- Wagonload (handling of various goods via ramps)
- Roll-on/off container transportation systems, portable systems
- Rolling Road
We develop interdisciplinary projects and bring these to environmentally friendly solutions that meet the needs of the client.
We offer customized technical solutions for the repair and renovation of facilities and comprehensive logistics planning and construction phases.